What’s better than a chewy brownie? A mini chewy brownie bite stuffed with a Rolo of course! This treat is a chocolate and caramel hit and will get you thinking what other combination you can create.
These brownie bites are extremely easy to make– dangerously quick and easy in fact! Ideal if you have guests visiting as not only quick, they make the house smell incredible.
These heavenly bites can be made with your own chocolate brownie recipe, or you can use the recipe below. The Rolo Brownie Bites are tasty straight out the oven with a scoop of ice-cream or as a desert or nice cold as a treat.
- 120g Dark chocolate finally chopped
- 80g butter
- 160g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 16 Rolo's ( frozen
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Butter a mini muffin tray
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from heat, and stir in the butter.
- Next add the caster sugar. Stir in the eggs one by one, fully incorporating each one before adding the next.
- Sieve the flour and stir into the chocolate mixture. Spoon the brownie mixture into the prepared mini muffin cups (half full) next add one frozen Rolo in to the centre of each cup. Cover with a little more brownie mix so the Rolo is incased.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. they won't look done, but trust me they will be and you will have yummy, gooey chocolate Rolo brownie bites.
- Enjoy 🙂