I will say this again. This is the best flapjack recipe ever! If you are looking for a soft and gooey flapjack recipe this is the recipe for you!
This sweet, gooey, peanut butter bake is super simple to make and is a recipe I use time and time again. A perfect bake to whip up at a moments notice. It’s one of those bakes you can add additions depending on what you have in your cupboards and what you’re in the mood for. Nuts, dried fruit, orange zest, chocolate, anything goes. What can I say it’s a versatile bake!
If you are a reader of my blog you will know my love for peanut butter. If you don’t here are just a few of the peanut butter bakes on my site.
So here you have it. A Moorish flapjack topped with peanut butter swirl. Could it get much better!
- 400g Rolled Oats
- 200g Soft Brown Sugar
- 200g Runny Honey
- 200g Butter
- 250g Milk or dark chocolate dependant on your own preference.
- 70g Smooth peant butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a square baking tin with parchment ( 18x18 cm) or there about.
- Place the butter, sugar and honey in a pan and heat gently until combined
- Once melted pour the butter mixture in to the oats and stir until combined.
- Next press the mixture down firmly in the tin and bake for 20 mins until golden
- Allow to cool in the tin
- Once cooled, melt your chocolate and pour over the top
- Next heat the peanut butter in a microwave or in a pan for a minute until its a pourable consistancy.
- Drizzle over the peanut better and swirl with a knife. Leave to cool and set.
- Once set cut in to squares. there you have it the best flapjack
- Enjoy 🙂