Peanut butter and brownies. Is there anything better?
These peanut butter swirl brownies are dense chocolate wedges swirled with sweet peanut butter filling. Yum!
Today I am sharing the recipe to make the richest, softest, chewiest brownie, all you have to remember is not to overcook! They will not look done when they come out of the oven, but trust me brownies are meant to be gooey that’s what makes them great.
- 175g crunchy peanut butter
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 200g bar dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g self-raising flour
- 280g soft light brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- Heat oven to 180C line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Gently melt the crunchy peanut butter, chocolate and all the sugar in a bain marie, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has just about melted.
- Take off heat and allow to cool for two to three minutes and use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs one by one. Stir in the flour and scrape into prepared tin.
- Melt smooth peanut butter in the microwave or in a pan, until runny, then drizzle over the brownie. Take a cocktail stick and swirl the peanut butter over the top of the brownie mix.
- Bake for 30 mins until it has a crust, but the middle still seems slightly uncooked.
- Cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
- Enjoy 🙂