Brace yourselves because we’ve got a treat for you. The ultimate in chocolaty goodness, this incredible chocolate banoffee slab consists of three types of good quality chocolate swirled together and topped with banana, fudge pieces and chocolate puffs. Best part is you don’t need fancy kitchen cookware to make it.
Looking to make an impressive food gift without too much effort, then read on as this recipe is for you.
If you decide to make this Chocolate slab, and why wouldn’t you? I suggest you make double or even triple the amount because it miraculously disappears off the worktop, never to return. You think you have made a huge hunk of chocolate goodness for presents only to find visiting friends and family have got to it first!
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 100g Plain Chocolate
- 100g White Chocolate
- 20g Banana Chips
- 25g Fudge pieces ( small pieces)
- 10g of chocolate puffs ( I used coco pops)
- Line a tray around 15x15 cm with greaseproof paper.
- Place the white, dark and plain chocolate in different heatproof dishes over saucepans of simmering water, or alternatively heat for 20 sec or so in a microwave until melted.
- Once melted pour the dark chocolate into the left side of the lined tray. The milk chocolate into the middle and the white chocolate into the right side of the tray.
- Next use a knife and carefully drag the different chocolate into one another. Don't be tempted to overdo this as you will loose the look and it will start to blend in to one shade.
- Now scatter over the chocolate puffs, fudge and lastly the banana chips. I have provided the amounts i used of fudge, banana and puffs however feel free to use more or less depending on own personal preference.
- Leave to set in a cool place for 3 hours. DO NOT set in the fridge.
- Once set cut or break into pieces and pop in a gift box or cellophane bag.
- Enjoy 🙂